Saturday, June 20, 2009

My first Case Study in MM1

So most of us started the Marketing Management Course late, since we were all writing exams the same week. So this week, we had four assignments do, which, one of them was the 2000 word paper. Of course, I dreaded it...I didn't want to write first one. There's like a total of nine or 10 I think for this course, "cases" that require 2000 word paper and I'm doing two of them. It just drains the energy out of you writing the case studies...No matter how much coffee/green tea I drink, sometimes I think it's the pressure to finish writing it that is my motivation to stay up. Of course, the coffee/tea helps. Bad side, is that it'll take a few days for my body to catch up on sleep. My sleeping pattern is quite messed up. I was doing so well going to sleep around 11/11:30, but this week it's been 1 or or 3am. Hopefully, it will go back to normal soon.

This week I also spent time knowing my online group too. I have 5 members in the GTA and two from New Brunswick, so it is a challenge to work together with different time zones and really never fully met except online. Although, we do communicate via cell phones as well, I think, as a group we're making progress. I praise God that He gave me the gift of connecting with people. Being the glue to hold this group together:)

Well, it's Saturday, gonna go chill w/ my MAC Eng...buddies, well some are some aren't. It's a good mix, old friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter