Friday, May 22, 2009

May 2009...what a month!!

May 2009 has been a crazy month...Time has come and gone and I feel like, where was I? So much has happened good and bad of course, and only a small handful only know what really happened.
Something I realized is that how blessed I am to be surrounded by truly great friends. When I was tired, a friend said, i don't think you should be driving...at that moment, I thought, how tired am I? Was it possible that just doing so much that perhaps, my body was really tired? Perhaps, I needed an extra cup of caffeine? LOL...I shouldn't be tired as I only got a haircut in Markham, bbtea w/ friends, sushi@ Ten Ichi, and a movie. Anyways, I am truly blessed to have a friend to tell me, please don't drive...I'm concerned...stay over and rest.

I've also hosted my first BBQ of the year, with friends from fellowship both the English speaking and the Chinese. We all had good food and sang K. My house was just a bit packed, although managed the parking quite well. I'm glad everyone had a good time:)

Last part of the month, well it's been a very difficult time. I can't really comment or say what has happened, but I am truly thankful when I was down, that the Lord provided comfort. When things were uncertain, He was there every step of the way. I will always be forever grateful for the friends God has put in my life, for that exact moment, I realized why we met. There are friends that will be there in the good times...but the ones that can sense/know/comfort when I am down are those I hold close to my heart...for they are the ones that will walk alongside me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter