Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trying to Journal weekly if not daily...

So this is my goal...after talking with a friend lately how important it is keep a journal, not only to reflect what has gone on in my life but also to look back as I move forward in life, I can see how far I've come. I had kept a journal while I was preparing for my Short-Term Mission last spring and while I was there as well. It was good to look back on the obstacles, challenges placed before me and the memories that last a lifetime. Even though it has been a year, when I looked back at the videos recently while visiting a friend, it came all back to me. I'm thankful that I kept that journal and the videos/pictures.
Sometimes there are feelings, emotions of joy or sadness that I can't share with anyone, except for God, for He knows all...so it's good to write it down and be able to read it again. There are times that I can share everything w/ those closest to me, for I know I'm not alone.

Just wanted to say, thank you keke...for the talk on keeping a journal that night...I will try to keep an electronic journal this time...for my own growth...life passed by really fast lately and I want to make sure I capture the moments...both good and bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter