Saturday, June 06, 2009

What have I done this week?

Let's see.... It's now Saturday evening and yes at home blogging...not because I don't have a life, which I do but my exam is on Wednesday night.

Monday: Worked on a lot of reports and approving invoices - Went to the gym and did the Body Combat/kick boxing class w/ friends:) - Checking on last minute deals/quality of appliances for a friend's condo (becomes easier as I do more homes)

Tuesday: Continued on reports... Started to study for exam.

Wednesday: Looking over the Corp. Phone plans and more reports... - did a 30min jog on the treadmill @ Goodlife:)...spent time w/ mom.

Thursday: Good/bad day at work, depends when you asked me... - Did a bit of MSN, and 3hours of studying (more than I've done all week in one sitting)

Friday: Meeting w/ VP, went ok - bought lots of fruits for baking on saturday/sunday - found out my first module assignments are due next week:( My Tax exam and my Marketing MGMT course overlap by one week. I tend to get really stress under these deadlines...sometimes emotional. Rather the word is overwelmed. Not too sure what to do first, besides PANIC. The Website is down so I can't look at my assignment and see my team's responses. So if you're into Marketing, please help me:) Talked to a couple friends, prayed with one another...wrote an encouraging graduation note to one of my sisters in Christ.

Saturday: Woke up at 8:00am went to Goodlife and did 1.5hours...weighed myself - happy at the result so far [5lbs less], I'm on the right track. Bought some more Strawberries and blueberries...this can be bad b/c 1/3 of my fridge is now full of strawberries. So what do I do? I go on a baking frenzy and made for the first time mini New York style Cheesecakes w/ strawberry. Yes, baking does calm me down, helps me relax and focus. So for tomorrow's Coffee Corner after our English Service, there will be Mini NY Cheesecake w/ strawberies, Strawberry Fruit tarts and mini butter croissants baked fresh:) Everything, is mini or "Bite size" since it's meant to feed 60-80ish. Hope everyone enjoys it:) Will post the pics on FB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter