Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sunday First weekend of June

Well, let's see...I've never seen snack size NY Cheesecake disappear that fast before...it was yummy though. My mom was pleased at how it turned out she wants me to make it for Hamilton next week. I do enjoy baking and serving so I don't mind. It brings out the creative side and what I can do:) I must have been really tired though, by the time I came home this afternoon, ate some lunch, and napped. I thought several hours went by but only 45minutes did before I was woken up. Long story short, she has to see a dentist in the morning. Thank you for the prayers, in a time of need, thank you for showing support and concern, means a lot to me.

Now back to studying, two days away before the exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter