Sunday, June 28, 2009

End of June already - East meets West

I really can't believe June has already come to an end...time really flies.

Brief Synopsis:
* Moved office spaces twice, now trying to settle in and unpack
* Wrote TX1 Exam
* Baked like no tomorrow (Cinnabons, Cheesecakes, tarts, pinwheels)
* Did preliminary menu for a wedding in October (the dessert part of it), my team, etc...
* Hosted a BBQ with friends, and met new friends (East meets West, and North meets South), glad to see my Markham/BB/Sauga Friends.
* Played wii (realize I don't excel in Bomberman, but I do in Raeman Rabbits when it involves slapping something or other) **hidden meaning?**
*" You get teased of course all in good fun, b/c you are well loved" end of quote.
* the Bonnie scent = smell of smoke coming from a BBQ, hahaha....
* I have friends coming to Church in Sauga from Markham
* I've been told that I may be swept off to Markham, I guess is a nicer way of saying instead of being kidnapped. So far, all my defences have been penetrable except one or two that someone has yet to figure out, muhahahaha...
* Getting ready to pack for JMC, five days of conferences (yes I'll be working too, have my laptop with me and work phone and my textbook)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Counter